One of the things I am very passionate about in the financial word is real estate. As a licensed real estate agent, I can help anyone across the country through my real estate network in just about any area of practice. Here are the services I provide most commonly:
- Assistance with Purchasing a Home. This includes assessing credit and connecting you with a lender that serves your area.
- Assistance with Selling a Home. This includes distress situations such as divorce, pre-foreclosure, or those with tax liens.
- Investing in Real Estate. There are both short term and long term investment strategies and my network and I can assist with most of them.
- Land. Many agents do not work with land, however I love land. In my past I was the VP of a Real Estate Development company and the first real estate investment I did was a (very profitable) land deal.
- Stuck with a Timeshare? I can help. You won’t likely be able to sell it, but I can help you get rid of your timeshare without getting taken a second time.
- Real Estate Financing / Credit Restoration. As a former mortgage lender, I know the importance of getting this part right. I’ve got lots of great contacts that can help you here.
- Commercial Real Estate. Admittedly, I don’t do much with commercial real estate. I have some great resources that I can refer you to, especially in the Phoenix and DC markets.
If you need anything at all, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a great day!
Disclosure: Real Estate Services Provided by Anthony Kirlew, Realtor – Agent at Keller Williams Legacy One Realty. Arizona License# LC659180000.